Blueberry Hemp Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are one of the best ways to start the day. These banana blueberry chia overnight oats take just a minute to prepare and make a healthy “grab-n-go” meal. Enjoy as is or try them with your favorite toppings such as crushed nuts, hemp seeds, toasted coconut, cinnamon, chia or flax seeds. The Fiber found in oats, blueberries, nuts and seeds is the perfect food for your healthy gut bacteria and the omega 3 rich walnuts provide the ultimate brain food.
This recipe is vegan, gluten-free and has no added sugar.
Each serving contains: 354 calories, 11 g protein, 9 g fiber, 38 g carbs (21 g net carbs)
1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
3/4 cup oats (gluten-free)
1 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon chia seeds
2 tablespoons hemp seeds
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup chopped walnuts
1. Mix oats, almond milk, chia seeds, hemp seeds in a bowl with a lid. Let set in fridge overnight.
2. Split into two bowls and top with blueberries, chia seeds, cinnamon, banana, and your favorite toppings.
Serve & enjoy!
Heal your your gut naturally with our Digestive Health package.
1. Digestive enzymes Click here
2. Healthy Gut Probiotic Click here
3. Bee Well Protein Click here
Leave a Comment