Take your vegetable side dishes up a notch with these Air Fryer Carrots! They’re quick and easy, and you can enjoy them as a side dish or as a great snack. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 1 pound Carrots peeled and cut sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 c freshly graded parmesan cheese
- Peel the carrots and then cut into 2 inch pieces. Half or quarter them vertically.
- Transfer them to a bowl. Add the avocado oil and seasonings. Toss them well, so they are all coated with the seasoning.
- Transfer the seasoned carrots to the air fryer basket and spread them in a single layer. Set the air fryer to 380F and cook for 12-15 minutes
- Serve and enjoy carrot sticks with a dip or just as is. Sprinkle some chopped or dried parsley and freshly grated parmesan if you like.