- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or 1 Tbsp liquid stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
In a medium sized bowl, stir together the nut butter, maple syrup /stevia and vanilla/almond extract.
Once the wet ingredients are combined, add the almond flour, cacao + salt. Mix until everything comes together in one ball of “dough”.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Form into balls + top with shredded coconut flakes. Enjoy!
Calories: 110, Protein :3g, Fat: 8g, Sugar: 5g, Carbohydrates: 9g, Fiber: 2g, Net Carbs: 7g
Note: Nutrition facts calculated with maple syrup, if you use stevia or monk fruit instead, it will be less sugars.