Cranberry Orange Muffins
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tins with 12 muffin liners.
- To a mixing bowl, add eggs, monk fruit sweetener, cream cheese, orange juice, cream of tartar, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. To mixing bowl of eggs and cream cheese mixture, add melted butter and coconut flour. Mix with electric mixer until fully incorporated. Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon dough into individual muffin liners, flattening into even layer using fingers or back of spoon, and transfer to oven to bake until muffin tops are slightly golden, about 23-25 minutes.
Love this recipe ! I used frozen raspberries instead of cranberries.
Perfect. Frozen blueberries will work pretty good in this recipe as well
What is the nutritional information per muffin?
Calories: 211 kcal Carbohydrates: 12 g Protein: 6g Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 63mg Sodium: 112 mg Potassium: 37mg Fiber: 2g Sugar:3
Love this recipe
This provides an alternative to the recipe I had using all purpose flour
I felt using this recipe brought out more flavor than my other in
Thank you so much Liat
Fantastic! I’m glad you’re enjoying it and found a healthier substitute for your original recipe 👍