Love Eating Chips? Try This Low Calorie Nutritious Zucchini Chips Recipe
All you will need is:
1. 1 – 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
2. cooking spray
3. 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Thinly slice zucchini.
3. Line up slices on cookie sheet.
4. Lightly spray both sides with cooking spray.
5. Sprinkle garlic salt.
6. Place under broiler for about 3 to 5 minutes until chips start to brown.
7. Flip and cook second side to desired crispiness.
Eat and Enjoy without feeling guilty:)
Leave a Comment