These Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs are a quick and easy dinner when you are looking for a great summer meal. It’s a great way to fit veggies into a meal plan in a fun way.
1 Lemon (juiced)
1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
1 tbsp Oregano (dried)
4 cloves garlic — minced
4 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
1 lb Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless, diced into cubes)
1 Zucchini (large)
1 Yellow Bell Pepper
1 cup Red Onion
2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
8 Barbecue Skewers
- Combine the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano and 1/2 of the olive oil in a mixing bowl. Add in the cubed chicken breast and mix well. Place in the fridge and let marinate while you prep the vegetables.
- Dice the zucchini, yellow bell pepper, and red onion into large chunks. Toss in the remaining olive oil.
- Slide the marinated cubed chicken, zucchini, yellow bell pepper, red onion and cherry tomatoes onto the skewers.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Grill the kabobs for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the kabobs from the grill and divide onto plates. Enjoy!