Whether you just need a small snack to keep you satiated between meals or if you have a craving for sweets, these Nutty Energy Bombs are an easy-to-make snack that’s filling, full of healthy fats, and absolutely delicious! It’s a no-bake recipe that’s gluten-free, paleo, keto, low carb and vegan. Enjoy!!
You Will Need..
1. 1/2 cup coconut oil
2. 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
3. 1/4 cup crushed almonds
4. 1 cup nut butter (almonds, cashew, macadamia)
5. 2 TBSP almond flour
6. 2 teaspoons monk fruit
7. 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Over medium heat in a small pot, melt and combine nut butter and coconut oil.
- In the same pot, add dried ingredients and stir until well-combined.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly and taste test to determine if additional sweetener is needed. Add more as necessary depending on your preferences.
- Pour mixture into silicone mold (if you choose to use a silicone mold, and allow the Energy bombs to solidify in freezer, about 3-4 hours.
- Once solidified, remove bowl from freezer and Enjoy!!