Turmeric Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
1 cup organic raw pumpkin seeds, pepitas
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
2 drops hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 teaspoon turmeric
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees and place oven rack on center position.
- In a small bowl, add all ingredients
- Stir all ingredients until well mixed. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, until pumpkin seeds start to darken and plump up slightly.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.Left over pumpkin seeds keep very well for up to a week in an air-tight container.
Source; Good Dinner Mom
Leave a Comment