- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Bee Fit Chocolate Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt together the chocolate and coconut oil. Stir until smooth and well-combined.
- Stir in the vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Fold in the coconut and Bee Fit Protein Powder until well combined.
- Scoop 2-3 Tablespoon portions onto the prepared baking pan and transfer to the refrigerator to cool and solidify, about 1-2 hours.
This recipe makes 10 servings.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 98 Saturated Fat: 8g Sodium: 13mg Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 3g